How to Register
Registration for the Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon is available ONLINE ONLY.
18 yrs and over
– Start Time – 7:00 am.
10km Road Race
15 yrs and over – Start Time – 7:15 am.
3km Fun Run
Open to all
– Start Time – 10:30 am.
To register click on the registration link below.
Rules and Regulations
All participants must agree to the following rules and regulations in order to proceed.
Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations apply to all entrants.
- The official entry form must be completed fully by each intending participant. Completion of the entry form and payment of the entry fee represents acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon is organised in accordance with the rules and regulations of the IAAF and AIMS and all participants agree to abide by these rules and regulations and comply with all reasonable directions and decisions made by the officials and representatives of the IAAF and AIMS.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organisers to ensure the participants safety. Participants run at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whether personal or otherwise and howsoever arising. All participants accept responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of any medical/surgical expenses incurred.
- There is an official six hour finish time limit for the Marathon with police and medical support. Any remaining participants after this time are requested to run on the footpaths.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of the IAAF and AIMS, a runner must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff.
- No pets or any form of wheeled transport is permitted on the route.. eg. in-line skates, roller blades, bicycles etc.
- There will be no refund or transfer of participation for those participants who do not take part or if the event is cancelled for whatever the reason.
- The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse any entries.
Proceed to registration (Click link below)
By clicking “I agree” you are indicating that you have read and agree to the above Rules and Regulations.